1. From the traffic lights at the end of the M62 Motorway take the right hand lane that allows traffic to turn right, heading North, on Queen’s Drive (A5058)
2. Proceed North along Queen’s Drive (A5058) and across the junction with Prescot Road East (A57)
3. Continue along Queen’s Drive for approximately .75 of a mile
4. At the junction with Mill Lane/Mill Bank turn left for the city centre (Premier Travel Inn on the left and the Jolly Miller public house on the right)
5. Proceed down Mill Bank to the roundabout and continue through the roundabout onto West Derby Road (A5049)
6. Continue down West Derby Road (which becomes Rocky Lane for a brief period) and across the junction with Belmont Road (A5089)/Sheil Road (B5188) and on for approximately .5 of a mile
7. Once past the Grafton Rooms and Olympia (both on your left) continue on and at the next set of traffic lights follow the road around and take the right hand lane to proceed down Islington to Liverpool city centre.